Implementation to operation
Lessons learned from the University of Waterloo’s Unit4 ERP implementation
What does cloud ERP look like for a university?
Uncover what really happened when the University of Waterloo implemented Unit4 ERP in the cloud.
In this video, the University discusses the overall adjustment to operating with a cloud-based system, how Unit4 helps them transform the end-user experience on campus, and the lessons they learned in the process.
Topics covered include:
- Project successes and areas for improvement
- Staffing a support team for cloud-based ERP
- The changing role of IT and functional staff
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Best practices for project management, system management and continuous improvement
Get the full story here
As student expectations shift, working models are reimagined, and digital evolution becomes imperative, how institutions manage change will become crucial.
But how do you use change management to traverse this shifting landscape to deliver truly outstanding student experiences?
Watch the full discussion here