The evolution of the CHRO role and HCM software
Discover how the CHRO's role is changing in line with emerging trends - and why a new generation of HCM tools is becoming the most important asset in managing them.
Brought to you by Unit4 with guest speakers from IDC and Squire Patton Boggs
To help you understand how these trends will impact your role, your workforce, and the tools you use to succeed, join us and our featured guests from IDC and Squire Patton Boggs for this unique webinar. Register your place here today.
The recent pandemic has brought to light key challenges facing organizations as they manage employees in hybrid work environments. As a result, there’s a need for more flexible and powerful HCM solutions – and for CHROs to evolve their role to increase the positive impact that HR can have on their organization.
Join this unique CHRO webinar to learn:
- How the role of the CHRO is changing to meet the needs of hybrid working environments.
- Why simply “managing” your employees is no longer enough.
- How powerful and flexible new HCM technologies are rapidly becoming your most important asset.
- Lisa Rowan (VP Research, IDC)
- David Regan (Director, Squire Patton Boggs LLP)
- Rachel Jordan (VP Product Marketing, Unit4)