Digital innovation solutions can help you do more with less
Educational institutions increasingly have to meet higher student expectations while surviving on shrinking budgets. Often, outdated business models and aging technology prevent institutions from innovating. The efficiency of three key areas must improve in order for the institution to grow on a path to innovation: automation of business processes, data-driven decision making and optimization of financial and human assets. Unit4 offers solutions to common roadblocks that prevent innovation in these areas.
This white paper outlines solutions to institutional roadblocks such as:
- Few analytics to determine ROI on staff and faculty investment
- Out-of-date information on regulations
- Lack of system integration in HR and payroll
- Challenges with faculty recruitment
- Inability to project costs and budget effectively
- Lack of automation
- Out-of-date systems based on old business models
Unit4 Business World for Education
- Benefit from a single, integrated, definitive control and information center to get the best from your workforce, and keep them happy.
- Using employee and manager self-service, ensure all your people are kept up to date with everything they need to know.
- Standardize and streamline business processes and monitors trends – such as absenteeism.
- Operate safely and effectively with the right skills available at all times.
- Keep personnel data organized and under control – no matter where it comes from or how intricate and fast-changing it is.
- Provide full support for payments for all employee types, fulfilling all legal, regulatory and taxation requirements.
Unit4 Research Management Solutions
- Improve your success rates: Manage complex revenue sources to maximum effect and ensure the right people bid on the right projects with a holistic view of research opportunities and previous success rates.
- Facilitate collaborative working: Support collaborative research activities within and outside the institution. Promote results of research activities into business.
- Empower your academics: Reduce administration and comply with funding constraints by simplifying complex costing and workflow processes.
- Increase research revenue: Assess the financial viability of potential research projects with accurate Full Economic Costing (FEC) and ensure timely funder billing.